Whether you’re trying to impress that special someone this Valentine’s Day or just looking for an excuse to go crazy on some chocolate, we’ve got you covered…in chocolate…and coffee.
- 1/8 cup – Organic Coffee Beans
- 6oz – Organic Dark Chocolate (we like extra dark, but you can use any good chocolate you like)
- 1/2 lb – Large Organic Strawberries with stems or skewered
- Resealable plastic bag * Microwave-safe bowl Large plate (or cookie sheet)
- Parchment paper (or wax paper)
- Rolling pin or something that crushes Toothpicks or skewers
- Fill up the plastic bag with your coffee beans and crush them coarsely with your crushing implement of choice.
- Break up chocolate into small pieces and microwave in the bowl, stirring every 30 seconds. (hint: once it’s about 3/4 of the way melted, you can take out and continue stirring until completely melted).
- Mix in the crushed coffee beans with the melted chocolate.
- Coat each strawberry generously with the coffee-chocolate mixture and place on the parchment-lined plate.
- Store in the refrigerator to set.
Valentine’s Day Special
Save 20% on all Coffee Gift Subscriptions!
Discount Code: HEART20