Terms & Conditions
Welcome and thank you for allowing Stay Roasted to bring you together with coffee roasters and providers who can bring delicious, premium coffee right to your doorstep. Our mission is to consistently bring great coffee and friendly service to you.
To that end, we’ve thoughtfully created this document to clearly define the nature of our relationship with you. Please read it carefully. If you need clarification or further explanation on any portion of this document, please give us a call or send us an email - we’ll gladly address your concerns.
Most importantly: Stay Roasted is NOT a coffee roaster, distributor or retailer – we just provide an easy to use online system to bring you together with actual roasters. We ask that you refrain from using our site until we’ve earned your agreement to the terms contained within this document. If you are uncomfortable with any portion of this document, please do not hesitate to let us know how we could improve our relationship to better serve you.
The Stay Roasted Team
Last Modified: September 1, 2015
1. Acceptance of the Terms of Service
- Welcome to the website of Vaught Ventures, LLC d/b/a Stay Roasted (“Stay
Roasted” "Company", "we", "us" or “our”). The following terms and
conditions together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference
(collectively, these "Terms and Conditions"), govern your interaction with
www.stayroasted.com (the "Website"), whether as a guest or a registered user, and
the services, features, functionality, content, applications, or products offered
by Stay Roasted (together with the Website, the “Services”).
- Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the
Website. By accessing, registering for, and/or using the Website, by ordering or
using any of our Services, and/or by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms and
Conditions when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be
www.stayroasted.com/privacy incorporated herein by reference.
- By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years
of age. If you are under age 13, you may not, under any circumstances or for any
reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the
Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms and Conditions are in
compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to
access the Services is revoked where these Terms and Conditions or use of the
Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services
conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are
offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third
2. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- We keep this document up-to-date. The last time we revised this document was on
September 1, 2015. If you have not read this document since then, please review it.
check this document to you to make sure you have read the latest
- We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our
sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply
to all access to and use of the Website thereafter.
- Your continued use of the Website and/or Services following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so that you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
3. Your Use of the Website; Account Security
Registration. To sign up for the Services, you must register for an
account on the Website (an “Account”). You must provide accurate and
complete information and keep your Account information updated. You must
- Select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to
impersonate that person.
- Use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you
without appropriate authorization.
- Use, as a username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and
for keeping your Account password secure.
- Use another person’s user account or registration information for the
Services without permission.
- Provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information.
- Select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person.
- Content. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term
“Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text,
photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts,
graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made
accessible on or through the Services. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by
you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for
any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not
guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will
continue to be accurate.
- Use License. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we grant to you
limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license
to use Content solely for purposes of using the Services. Use, reproduction,
modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than purposes of
using the Services is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from
us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for
commercial use or in any way that violates the rights of any third party or these
Terms and Conditions.
- Availability. We do not guarantee that any Content will be made
available on the Website or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do
not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole
discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but
not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or
authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have
violated these Terms and Conditions), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or
block any Content from the Services.
- Website Changes. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website,
and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion
without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the
Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may
restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users,
including registered users.
with this Website or to purchase or receive Services, including but not limited to
through the use of any interactive features on the Website, is governed by our
- Unauthorized Account Access. You agree to notify us immediately of any
unauthorized access to or use of your Account, user name or password or any other
breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your Account at the
end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your Account
from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your
password or other personal information.
- Right to Disable. We have the right to disable any user name, password
or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in
our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms and
Your Responsibility. You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and comply with them.
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
4. Services Offered Through Website
By accessing, using, registering for, creating an Account through, submitting information through, or ordering or purchasing any Services through the Company or through this Website, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company’s Services allow companies and individuals who roast coffee
(the “Coffee Roasters”) to offer their products for sale to users of
- The products offered by Coffee Roasters are offered through the Website, on a
subscription basis, to its users (including you) for their own, personal,
- The Company is not a coffee importer, coffee grower, coffee roaster. Nor is the
Company a manufacturer, importer, distributor or retailer of any goods
- The Company does not purchase, sell, take title to, own, store, ship, receive,
or otherwise take ownership or handle any coffee or other physical goods that may
be offered for purchase through the Website.
- The Company provides Services to you by utilizing the Website and its
proprietary technology, relationships and knowhow to connect you with Coffee
Roasters who provide coffee or other products, as applicable, to you
- The Company further facilitates the transaction between you and the Coffee
Roasters, allowing you to easily and efficiently purchase coffee directly from one
or more Coffee Roasters on a recurring subscription basis.
- The responsibility for properly producing, manufacturing, roasting, packaging,
shipping and otherwise providing the coffee or other products, as applicable, that
you may purchase through the Website, is solely and exclusively that of the Coffee
- Accordingly, you expressly agree to NOT hold the Company liable for any damages
that may arise from any delayed, defective products that you received or may
receive through your interaction with the Company or your use of the
- Though the Website may provide you with access to information and with customer
service throughout your use of our Website, neither the Company nor its employees,
contractors, officers, directors, managers or members are agents or representatives
of the Coffee Roasters or of you in any capacity.
- Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific products services or features that may be available through the Website and/or the Company. All such additional terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions.
5. Billing and Payment
- Paid Services. Certain of our Services, including the purchase of any products
offered by us, may be subject to payments now or in the future (the “Paid
Services”). Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the
process of using or signing up for a Paid Service are deemed part of this
- Billing. We may use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment
Processor”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your Account on
the Services (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Paid Services. The
processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy
policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not
responsible for errors by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Paid Services,
you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then
in effect for any use of such Paid Services in accordance with the applicable
payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your
chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make
payments using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any
errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method
and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution,
credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through
the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all
amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand.
- Recurring Billing. Some of the Paid Services, such as the purchase of a coffee
subscription, may consist of recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By
choosing a recurring payment service, you acknowledge that such Services have a
recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges
prior to cancellation. All recurring payments are fully earned upon payment. WE MAY
SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (FOR EXAMPLE, MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM
YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY US) THAT YOU
HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH
NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO
TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD, GO TO
- Current Information Required. YOU AGREE TO PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND
ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL
INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A
CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND
YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS
CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF
SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD.
CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AT WWW.STAYROASTED.COM. IF YOU FAIL TO
PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING
YOU FOR ANY USE OF PAID SERVICES UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE
TERMINATED YOUR PAID SERVICES AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Billing
Account varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition
or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and
we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge
before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your
payment provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that we may
accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during
or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Auto-Renewal for Subscription Services. Any subscription services, including
any subscriptions to purchase coffee or other products from the Coffee Roasters on
a recurring basis (“Subscription Services”), you have signed up for
will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration
as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional
rate. You may change or resign your Subscription Services at any time through your
Account via the Website. If you terminate a Subscription Service, you may use your
subscription until the end of your then-current term; your subscription will not be
renewed after your then-current term expires. All fees related to Subscription
Services are fully earned upon payment.
- Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of a Paid
Service (including Subscription Services) reaffirms that we are authorized to
charge your Payment Method for that Paid Service. We may submit those charges for
payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right
to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in
arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to use
the Paid Service.
- Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that
provides access to a Paid Service must be used within the specified time of the
trial. You must stop using a Paid Service before the end of the trial period in
order to avoid being charged for that Paid Service. If you cancel prior to the end
of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a Paid Service, please
contact us at email@example.com.
- Additional Payment Terms. Additional terms and conditions of payment may also apply to specific or additional products services or features that may be available through the Website and/or the Company. All such additional terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions.
6. Termination; No Refunds or Returns
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time,
with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may
result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your
- You may terminate your Account at any time, and you may do so by contacting
- Any payments made by you hereunder are fully earned and are
- You may cancel your Subscription Services at any time, either through your
Account via the Website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel your Subscription Services, we may reasonably require up to two
(2) business days from your notice to cancel to fully enact the cancellation. You
acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for any amounts that become
due and payable before full cancellation has been effected. You further acknowledge
and agree that all payments due, made by you, or received by us before a full
cancellation is in effect are considered earned, and we shall provide you with the
Services for which you paid.
- All provisions of these Terms and Conditions which by their nature should
survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation,
ownership provisions, intellectual property rights, warranty disclaimers, indemnity
and limitations of liability.
- Due to the generally perishable nature of the goods and Services that are made available and sold through the Website, any and all Services or goods that you may order through the Company or the Website, including coffee and other products, cannot be returned. If you have an problem or concern with any product or Service you have received, please contact us at email@example.com. We will determine, in our sole discretion, if such product or Service is subject to a replacement.
7. Coupon Codes
Coupons or coupon codes that the Company may make available from time to time have no cash value and cannot be redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other offers. Limit one coupon code per order. Coupon codes generally expire and are no longer valid for redemption 90 days after their date of generation, but certain coupon codes may have their own redemption period as specified in connection with the coupon code itself. The unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of coupon codes is prohibited. Coupon codes are void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Stay Roasted reserves the right to change or limit coupon codes in its sole discretion.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but
not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio,
and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) that are created by the Company,
are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are
protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade
secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of,
publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of
the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM
incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for
display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any
graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights
notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any
services or materials available through the Website.
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out
in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved by the Company.
The Vaught Ventures and Stay Roasted, names logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
10. Prohibited Uses
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with
these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or
international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws
regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm
minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for
personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any
material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these
Terms and Conditions.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company
employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without
limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use
or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the
Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage,
or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website,
including their ability to engage in real time activities through the
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to
access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of
the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the
Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper
working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other
material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or
disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is
stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
11. User Contributions
- The Website may contain message boards, personal web pages or profiles,
forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively,
"Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or
transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or
materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the
- All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in
these Terms and Conditions.
- Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered
non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the
Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of
their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns (if any, and as
applicable) the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute
and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any
- You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have
the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and
service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees,
successors and assigns (if any, and as applicable).
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms and
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns (if any, and as applicable).
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User
Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully
responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or
accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the
- We expressly reserve the right to disclose the information you provide to us (including, but not limited to User Contributions), through your Account, your use of the Website, your interaction with the Company or through other means, if we are compelled to do so by a court order, at the request of a government agency, or by other requirement of the law, if we, in good faith, believe such disclosure is advisable and necessary.
12. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
- We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in
our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem
necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe
that such User Contribution violates the Terms and Conditions, including
the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other
right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of
the Website or the public or could create liability for the
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third
party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights,
including their intellectual property rights or their right to
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral
to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any
violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with
any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to
disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on
or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS
AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY
ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS
INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY
EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
13. Content Standards
- These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of
Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all
applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations.
Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive,
offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or
discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability,
sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other
intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and
privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any
civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that
otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions and our
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to
upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation
with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes
and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
14. Copyright Policy and Infringement
- You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and
restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services
- If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy, which can be found at www.stayroasted.com/copyright-policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
15. Reliance on Information Posted
- The information presented on or through the Website is made available
solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy,
completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such
information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and
responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any
other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its
- This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
16. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
17. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
18. Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and
legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must
not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association,
approval or endorsement on our part without our express written
- This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content
on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to
certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or
appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely
with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing,
you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be
displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website
that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms of
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain
content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or
linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking
permission without notice.
- We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
19. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
20. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Georgia in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You warrant that the content you submit to us, whether through the Website
- Is not illegal or unlawful.
- Is not known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Does not infringe anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade
secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including,
but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection,
unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
- Does not contain any computer virus, worms, or other potentially
damaging computer programs or files.
- Shall not give rise to legal action whether against you, us, or any
other third party.
- Does not violate any agreements you may have with any third
- Is not, and has NEVER been, the subject of any threatened, pending, or actual legal action of any kind or of any other similar complaint.
- Is not illegal or unlawful.
22. Disclaimer of Warranties
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files
available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of
viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing
sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements
for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for
maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost
data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED
DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL
THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER
PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS
OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON
IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED
THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY
SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND
"AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES
ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY,
RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING
THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY
REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS
OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR
UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT
MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE
WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE
MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
- ANY GOODS THAT ARE SOLD, OFFERED FOR SALE OR MAY BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY COFFEE OR OTHER PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED “AS IS”, AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO SUCH GOODS, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
23. Limitation on Liability; Remedies
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR
AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY
WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY
SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES,
INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING,
EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR
ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER
CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS
OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE USERS, CUSTOMERS OR ANY
THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR
PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE,
REVENUE OR PROFIT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING
NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE
AND WHETHER OR NOT THE BREACHING PARTY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN FEES PAID TO US FOR THE PARTICULAR SERVICES DURING THE IMMEDIATELY PREVIOUS THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD OR $500.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the Website's content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
25. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- All matters relating to the Website and these Terms and Conditions and any
dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including
non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the internal laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect
to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of
Georgia or any other jurisdiction).
- Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms and Conditions or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Georgia, in each case located in the City of Atlanta and/or County of Cobb, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
26. Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
27. Waiver and Severability
- No waiver of by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these
Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such
term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure
of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms and Conditions
shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
28. Entire Agreement
The section and paragraph headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
30. No Agency
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and Conditions, use of the Website, purchase of Services, or your interaction with the Company and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
31. Notices, Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Vaught Ventures, LLC d/b/a Stay Roasted. All feedback, comments, questions, requests for technical support, requests for information and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to:
If by Mail: Vaught Ventures, LLC d/b/a Stay Roasted 2451 Cumberland Pkwy., Ste 3561 Atlanta, GA 30339
If by E-Mail: email@example.com